State of California is no longer being updated.

This was a 12-week pilot project in 2019-20 that explored new approaches for state websites.

If you need the current state homepage, visit

Check if you can get a discounted phone service

You can get a discount!

Next, you’ll want to find one of the following documents:

  • The front page of your state, federal, or tribal tax return from last year.
  • Or income statements or paycheck stubs for three months in a row. Those three months should be within the past 12 months.

Have the document with you as you continue to step two.

Go to step 2